DPN 2017/03 open for edition, let's publish if for Software Freedom Day! (2017/09/16)

Hello all
I've started a new issue of the DPN, it's open for edition:

https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/publicity/dpn.git/tree/en/2017/03/index.wml

I've added some ideas to include in the IDEAS file, for the case anybody wants
to beat me writing the corresponding paragraphs:

https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/publicity/dpn.git/tree/IDEAS

I think it would be nice to try to publish this issue for Software Freedom Day.
That means try to get it finished for Wednesday 13 September 2017, and then call
for reviews and translations.

Let's do this together! Don't hesitate to ping here or in IRC for any doubt when
contributing. As always, if you want to contribute content and don't know very
well the format or using git, just send your contributions to the list and we'll
handle them.

Cheers

--
Laura Arjona Reina