Re: Coordinating Debian Stretch & Tails 3.0 releases?

Hi,

intrigeri:
> Tails 3.0 will be released either on June 13 or on June 17.

We've decided to release Tails 3.0 on June 13: we have to release
_something_ on that day anyway (Firefox security update), so moving
the Tails 3.0 release to June 17 would have added a substantial amount
of work on our plate, and forced our users to upgrade twice in just
a few days.

> In any case, the Debian & Tails releases will be very close to each
> other :)

Still true! I hope this will benefit both projects from
a communication/publicity point of view :)

Cheers,
--
intrigeri