Re: heads up - first edition of the Debian Contributors Survey

Hi Laura, all,

On Tue, Oct 25, 2016 at 12:41:04PM +0200, Laura Arjona Reina wrote:
> * A blogpost in bits.debian.org. Please commit your draft (in markdown) in
>
> ssh://git.debian.org/git/publicity/bits.git
>
> under the content/2016/drafts folder, and we can finish it together.

I've just committed a draft blog post there (primarily authored by
Molly, hence the author line).

It is not time-sensitive, but it includes in the text a reference to the
fact that "last week" the survey was started. Also, communication wise
it would make sense for us to publish the post sometime this week, to
further advertise the survey somehow midway in between the announcement
and the deadline. I've tentatively set the publication date to this Wed,
but of course it will depend on your publication schedule w.r.t other
posts.

Of course, feel free to adapt the content of the post!

Let us know if we can help in any other way.

With many thanks in advance,
Cheers.
--
Stefano Zacchiroli . zack@upsilon.cc . upsilon.cc/zack . . o . . . o . o
Computer Science Professor . CTO Software Heritage . . . . . o . . . o o