article for mybroadband.co.za and for bits.debian.org about DebConf16

Dear all
I've made my last pass to the articles to be published in mybroadband.co.za and in bits.debian.org announcing DebConf starting and the schedule. Both articles are similar. Here you have the current status (attached too, for convenience)

http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/publicity/bits.git/tree/content/2016/debconf16-starts-mybroadband.md

http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/publicity/bits.git/tree/content/2016/debconf16-schedule.md

(please don't use the pad in sandstorm anymore).

In the Debian blog only the "debconf-schedule" will be published, I've commited both drafts there for my convenience.

Please review and improve if you can.
I think that the article for mybroadband can be sent to them already if other person in the debconf-team ACKs.

Raoul is in CC, I'm not sure if he can send it or we need to contact them beforehand...

About the article in bits, I can publish it later today or tomorrow morning, but I'd like to receive some "ok" from other person of the publicity team or debconf team too.

Best regards
--
Laura Arjona Reina
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona