article for mybroadband.co.za and bits.debian.org

Hi everybody

DebCamp is beginning this week and DebConf next week. I think it would
be nice to write an article announcing the main events, the schedule,
the open weekend... as it was suggested in the debconf-team irc channel.

I've written an initial version in

https://storm.debian.net/shared/faVsdTpZJ3-TRPbed_zf9r8-oKIz31SfMCv7OLDtiwl

It may be published both in bits.debian.org and in mybroadband.co.za
(South Africa tech news website), maybe we can produce 2 different
versions if needed.

Contributions/reviews are welcome. I think the current text is too
long, so probably I'll make a second pass later today to try to
summarize a bit.

I hope to get it ready for Wednesday debconf team meeting. Suggestions
about when to publish are also welcome (I suppose ASAP :)

Cheers
--
Laura Arjona Reina
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona