Re: DPN 2016/02 frozen. Please review and translate.

Hello Publicity team,

During translation of DPN into Greek, I noticed something that seems to
be strange.
Is the "#debian-java" a valid IRC channel? I cannot find it in
debian servers.

Regards
Pavlos

*Pavlos K. Ponos*

My blog: https://howtothelinuxway.wordpress.com/

Don't send me files in the following formats:.doc(x),.xls(x),.ppt(x)
Instead, try and use Open Document formats: https://www.libreoffice.org
Save your money & use a Linux distro: http://distrowatch.com/