Debian Project News?

Hello,
I see that the frequency of Debian Project News issues has been dropping recently. There were 21 issues in 2013, 17 in 2014, 8 in 2015. We're in May 2016 now and there have been 2 issues this year, the last one almost three months ago, and I can find no indication of when the next one will appear.

Do you still plan to publish issues on a regular basis? If so, can you please announce a schedule and commit to it? If not, can you please announce that DPN is abandoned, so that I can stop having false expectations? And remove the link from the Debian web page -- by the way, the URL is still https://www.debian.org/News/weekly/ , that is rather ironic now...

Thank you
Gerardo