Re: would debian-publciity be interested in indian, gandhian blog posts for debconf

Hi,

On Tue, May 10, 2016 at 02:34:54PM +0000, shirish शिरीष wrote:

[...]

> a. Push my case for travel and accommodation bursary ( I have applied
> quite some time before)
> b. Get me some space where I can put some pictures (some sort of
> gallery) which I could link
> to in my blog posts.
> c. Publish my blog posts on planet.debian.org (p.d.o.)

Travel and accommodation bursaries are handled by a DebConf committee.
They have asked information about you and they'll decided based on that.
There is absolutely nothing we can do to help you there.

Any debian contributor can have their blog added in Debian. Please,
read https://wiki.debian.org/PlanetDebian

Ana