Driverless transport question for debianhelp.org

Hi there,

Quick question about driverless transport - I have a client that has just published an article about driverless trucks and I wondered if you would like to use it as a resource? It has been writen by industry experts and I think many people using your site would find it interesting, this is the direct link to the article: https://www.trucklocator.co.uk/hub/driverless-trucks-platooning-news/

Let me know what you think?

Thank you for your time,

James

ALL GREEN PR LIMITED,

Kemp House,

152 City Road,

London

EC1V 2NX

 Remove me from James's address book, don't worry he will not mind.