Re: Correction // Bits from Debian Privacy Tools Maintainers

Hi again!

On Wed, Feb 03, 2016 at 01:17:48AM +0000, u wrote:

> Ana Guerrero Lopez:
[...]
> > What do you want we do with this news item?
> >
> > a) put current text in the next DPN (date not yet set)
> > b) edit slithgly (e.g. add tails logo) and publish a post in bits.d.o
> > c) do b) and mention it in the next DPN.
>
> c) would be awesome! :)
>
> The logo can be found here:
> https://tails.boum.org/contribute/how/promote/material/logo/
>
> Please tell me if I can help with anything.

The instructions to submit a post for bits are at:
https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Publicity/bits.debian.org

I took your original text and started a draft:
https://pressblicity.titanpad.com/bdo-tails

We can polish it using the chat window at titanpad or if you don't mind
joining us in IRC (#debian-publicity), it'll be faster there.
I'm usually around at European bussiness hours.

Ana