Mini-DebConf Mumbai, 2016

Hello,

We are having a Mini-DebConf Mumbai edition as per the following details:

Dates: 30th & 31st Jan, 2016
Timings (on both the days): 09:00 to 19:00
Venue: Directiplex, next to Andheri subway, Old Nagardas road, Andheri (E), Mumbai - 400069

Details will be available at:

https://wiki.debian.org/MiniDebConfMumbai2016
http://in2016.mini.debconf.org/

This year, we have DDs in Jonas Smedegaard, Praveen Arimbrathodiyil and Kartik Mistry who will be available at the venue to help new contributors to Debian.

Is it possible to announce this event in the next issue of the DPN?

Best Regards,
Rigved
--

Best Regards,