Re: FAI 5.0 released

I don't know much about projects or the workings of Debian publicity,
haven't time to contribute much.

But (and?) when I see announcements like this, my first question is
"What is it?" and this announcement doesn't answer that.

I suggest if it's intended as a news release for wide distribution you
should add something addressing that. What does "FAI" stand for and what
does it do? Otherwise you risk people missing out on a thing that might
be interesting to them.

--
Chris H

This message unsigned, sent through webmail.