Re: Proposal for a meeting (or two), and possible Publicity Team Sprint

On Thu, Apr 30, 2015 at 2:52 AM, Donald Norwood wrote:

> I'm not sure how many of us are making it to DebConf15 which would put
> us in the same situation of a few people attending and everyone else
> having to catch up or read the notes. If we push the date out that far
> we may as well push the dates out for the IRC meeting as well as surely
> given 3 months we can find a day when everyone can be online.

While timezone diversity was an asset during the release coverage, it
isn't here :( I'd suggest ignoring me for the time being and I'll read
the minutes afterwards and respond via email. We might want to model
our meetings on the old games team meetings.

https://wiki.debian.org/Games/Meetings

--
bye,
pabs