Re: Offer to help with DPN proofreading

On Sat, Apr 11, 2015 at 4:03 AM, Chris wrote:

> OK I had a look and made some changes. Mostly spelling / typos. Only possibly
> significant thing, I changed "delegations" for "appointments" in the Tech Ctte
> bit.

Thanks, Donald has committed your changes to SVN.

> Chris

Would you like you contribution attributed to just "Chris" or should
we add a lastname?

> GPG:    0x9FC6ECFD84A2AC79

I can't find this on the keyserver network, please push it to
sks-keyservers.net and take a look at the best practices:

https://help.riseup.net/security/message-security/openpgp/best-practices

--
bye,
pabs