RSS feeds in pump.io (was: Planet Debian RSS in pump.io)

Hi again

El 17/03/15 a las 09:56, Laura Arjona Reina escribió:
> Hi everybody
>
> El 21/02/15 a las 13:28, Laura Arjona Reina escribió:
>> Hi

> Thanks Joerg and Paul for the valuable feedback!
>
> I've just setup a cron job in my machine, to run spigot 2.2.3 each 5
> minutes, and publish the following feeds, as suggested:
>
> Feed URL: https://bits.debian.org/feeds/atom.xml
> Format: Bits from Debian: <a href=\"%link%\">%title%</a>
>
> Publish each: 11 min
>
> Feed URL: https://www.debian.org/News/weekly/dwn.en.rdf
> Format: Debian Project News: <a href=\"%link%\">%title%</a>
> Publish each: 9 min

I'm having trouble to publish the DPN feed, I obtain an error from
feedparser "AttributeError: object has no attribute 'updated_parsed'"

Maybe this is related, not sure:
https://code.google.com/p/feedparser/issues/detail?id=57

I'm disabling the feed for DPN, and publishing the others.

Regards
Laura Arjona