GNOME campaign against Groupon

Hi,

As you might be aware, GNOME is starting a fundraising campaign to be
able to fight Groupon's violation of their trademark.
See http://www.gnome.org/groupon/ for details.

As I said in the quote I already provided for that campaign, I think
that it's important that Debian supports this campaign. This is not just
about GNOME vs Groupon, but about showing that Free Software trademarks
cannot be violated without consequences.

GNOME went live with this campaign a few hours ago. Could you please
relay it, at least on social media?

Thanks,

Lucas