Re: welcome to the publicity team Christophe DUMONTE!

On Mon, 2014-09-15 at 18:03 +0200, Christophe Dumont wrote:

> don't know where to begin maybe someone help me !

A great way to start would be the TODO items in the current newsletter!

First, setup an SSH key on your alioth account:

https://wiki.debian.org/Alioth/SSH

Second, read our guide for contributing and guidelines for content,
especially the section entitled "Becoming an editor yourself":

https://wiki.debian.org/ProjectNews/HowToContribute
https://wiki.debian.org/ProjectNews/Guidelines

Third, take a look at the TODO items, write a paragraph summarising the
item and then commit the results.

https://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/publicity/dpn/en/2014/13/index.wml?view=markup

--
bye,