Re: welcome to the publicity team Donald Norwood!

On Wed, Apr 16, 2014 at 10:41 PM, Donald Norwood wrote:

> Towards that end I'm here to try to do that in the public eye. I plan on
> assisting by keeping my eyes and ears open regarding happenings inside and
> outside of Debian community and reporting that information back to hopefully
> have it included in the publicity teams efforts.

Please check out our team wiki pages, especially the procedural ones:

https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Publicity
https://wiki.debian.org/ProjectNews
https://wiki.debian.org/ProjectNews/HowToContribute
https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Publicity/Identica
https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Publicity/Announcements

You might like to join our mailing list and IRC channel.

There is lots to do, feel free to ask questions if you need help.

> I am a native English speaker so I can assist with some phrasing and
> grammatical tweaks, can also provide a limited Spanish and Italian
> translation as needed. Hope that is enough information for you all.

Excellent.

--
bye,
pabs