Short news about minidebconf Barcelona, for DPN

Hi all
I have had to be out from home this morning so I attach my proposal text for DPN (a note about minidebcon barcelona).

When I arrive home I'll try to commit it to the repository if nobody did it already.
Regards
Laura Arjona

--
Enviado desde mi teléfono Android con K-9 Mail. Disculpa mi brevedad
Barcelona Debian Women mini-DebConf

In March 15th and 16th a mini-DebConf and the 10th anniversary of the Debian Women group took place in Barcelona. 160 people have attended the conference, with a non-male percentage of 36% approximately.
Videos and slides of the talks are available [1]. Attendants are encouraged to give feedback in a wiki page [2] or in their blogs, as Tássia Camões, from the organization team, did, providing more details about the event [3].

[1] http://meetings-archive.debian.net/pub/debian-meetings/2014/mini-debconf-barcelona/
[2] https://wiki.debian.org/DebianWomen/Projects/MiniDebconf-Women/2014/Thanks
[3] http://tassia.wp.acaia.ca/2014/04/02/hello-world/