Re: DPN 2014/05 frozen. Please review and translate.

Hi Cédric,

thanks for your kind reply.
I am really looking forward to joining the redaction team.
But first of all, I have to apologize for not having done the review (yet). The
past two days I have been very involved with my technical writer course and I
came home late and tired and haven't had the time to do neither the review nor
the translation (the review is obsolete now as the DPN has already been
published). I will speed up tomorrow evening to start with the translation.
I made an svn update to be sure to have the latest version.

Kind regards

Stephan

P.S. I am going to subscribe to the publicity list in a few days.