timeline for releasing Debian Edu Wheezy

Hi,

as everybody agreed that we are ready to release, I plan to do the release
with the following timeline. I'll definitly need help with writing the
announcement, so if some publicity folks or anybody else could jump in, that
would be most awesome.

If major  bugs are found due to tests of beta2 we quite likely will need to
cancel this timeline, fix the bug and do a new timeline. I hope we wont need
that....

Timeline, starting now:

now: update the wiki to reflect a release on Sat, 2013-09-21
once thats done: call for translation updates for d-e-doc til wednesday UTC
evening
tuesday: upload d-e-install with updated version string for the release
tuesday: start drafting the release announcement
wednesday: work on the release announcement
thursday UTC morning: finish the release announcement, call for translations
for it (deadline: friday UTC evening)
thursday UTC morning: upload d-e-doc with updated translations
thursday: move d-e-doc and d-e-install from wheezy-test to wheezy, build final
images
thursday: copy those final isos away, do final tests of them
friday: more testing and translations
saturday: announce Debian Edu Wheezy 7.1+edu0 \o/

I know this is a pretty short timeline, but... we should release this year ;-D
And the biggest work needed is writing the announcement and translating it,
IOW, things were we can reuse last years works partly. As I see it, this is
totally doable and I'd like to see this happen.

Please help to make this happen!

cheers,
	Holger