Re: DPN 2013/09 frozen. Please review and translate.

On Mon, 29 Apr 2013 10:53:50 +0200
Martin Zobel-Helas <zobel@debian.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Fri Apr 26, 2013 at 23:30:58 +0200, Cédric Boutillier wrote:
> > <toc-add-entry name="debianedu">Debian Edu alpha release</toc-add-entry>
>
> I recommend to fix that topic. It is not the alpha release of Debian
> Edu. It is the alpha release of Debian Edu's wheezy release.
>
> I find the above topic missleading.

True. Any suggestions? I have:

 * Debian Edu Wheezy alpha release
 * Debian Edu's first alpha release based on Wheezy
 * Debian Edu/Wheezy alpha release

Nothing else crosses my mind right now, but your observation is
standing. That entry's title needs a change.

Cheers,

--
. o .   Victor Nițu
. . o   debian.org.ro