Review (Re: DPN 2013/09 frozen. Please review and translate.)

On 2013-04-26 17:30, Cédric Boutillier wrote:
(please reply on -publicity list)

Hi all,

We have just finished the last bits of the new issue of DPN
to be released Monday. We would appreciate reviews and translations.

Instructions are available on the wiki:
http://wiki.debian.org/ProjectNews

As usual, the last updated version is available on the publicity
Subversion repository, even via HTTP:
http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/publicity/dpn/en/current/index.wml?view=co

Cheers,

Cédric

Thank you Cédric and everyone. Here are my remarks:

As for future plans, Lisandro said that <q>other parts of Qt 5 are on the way. And remember, these packages would not have been possible if it weren't for the great Debian's pkg-kde team</q>.

Many thanks to the Qt/KDE team, but could we avoid quoting the awkward last sentence?

In the mail, he explained the
challenge that the various Debian Blends are currently facing, as well as asking for
contributors to improve the general user experience for Wheezy users of Blends packages.

Verb tense incoherence here.

And on that, let's hope our next issue treats wheezy's release as a past event. Meanwhile, why not find a way to make Debian releases as timely as DPN issues have come to be? ;-)