Review (Re: [RFR and translations] bytemark donation to debian core infrastructure)

Hi Martin,

On 2013-04-02 11:54, Martin Zobel-Helas wrote:
[please reply on -publicity mailing list]

Hi all,

with the help of Francesca Ciceri, Luca Filipozzi, Matthew Bloch and Tim
Dobson, we just finalised a press release about an important server
donation made by Bytemark to the Debian project.

The announcement is to be published next Thursday (4th):
I'd really appreciate reviews and translations.

You can find it at
http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/publicity/announcements/en/2013/20130404.wml?view=markup

Cheers,
Martin

Thanks to all of you. The only comment I could make on this is I would personally like to see more details on what was donated (the HP BladeSystem in particular). However, I consider the level of detail directly in the PR as great (more details should probably come via a simple reference to a more detailed description, if that is published somewhere).