Aw: [RFR and translations] bytemark donation to debian core infrastructure

The announcement is to be published next Thursday (4th):
I'd really appreciate reviews and translations.

You can find it at
http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/publicity/announcements/en/2013/20130404.wml?view=markup

Hello,

from a very quick read ... I suggest removing the "we" since it is used for only one side of this joint announcement. Also, all in-jokes should go, like in the "embarrassingly good deal" since  not everyone knows Debian to be free.

Congratulations and thanks for the servers.

Steffen