Re: 5-6 BSPs approaching, should we announce them again?

On Wed, Nov 07, 2012 at 08:14:31PM +0100, Luca Capello wrote:
> Would such a crowded period be eligible for a special announcement?
> Maybe starting like "the Debian folks [just smile, we will change it] is
> working hard to get the next stable release in shape..." :-)

+1 from me.

I'll be happy to add some words at the beginning of the announcement on
how people could help with the release in this way, if you think they'd
be welcome.  In that case, just point me to a skeleton announcement and
I'll try to add some.

Thanks for noticing!
Debian Project Leader . . . . . . @zack on identi.ca . . o o o . . . o .