Re: End of Debconf press release

Hi!

On Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 08:27:52PM +1000, Ambrose Andrews wrote:
> On 16/07/2012, Filipus Klutiero <chealer@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> DebConf in 2012 will be held in Le Camp, Vaumarcus, Switzerland which
> >

> Presumably, that should be '2013', not '2102'.

This is fixed in the SVN repository. Thanks.

I added links from talk titles to the schedule of DebConf website, and
changed the contact information to match those used in the two previous
DebConf announcements. Should a list of sponsors be included, as in the
similar annoncement [1] of last year?

  1: http://www.debian.org/News/2011/20110730

Cédric