Re: Upcoming events announcement: please review and translate

Filipus Klutiero wrote:
>> join the special event<q>LLeva un Paquetico En Tu Corazón (Keep a
>> Little Package in Your Heart)</q>  during which attendees will work on
>> bugs and will create Debian packages.
>
> I suppose the second "l" in "Lleva" should be lowercase.

Oh, yes.  LL is often used, but it's considered incorrect.

In fact we could do quite a bit of tweaking of capitalisation - the
various local standards say there are too many uppercase letters in
"Lleva un Paquetico En Tu Corazón" and "Recontres Mondiales du
Logiciel Libre", and not enough in "Tutorial on creating a Debian
package".  I'm leaving it for now, though.