Re: Informations about the "Lleva un paquetico en tu corazón" event

Hi Francesca

On Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 02:18:17PM +0200, Francesca Ciceri wrote:
> Hi Luis,
> my name is Francesca and I am part of the Debian events team and of the
> Debian publicity/press team. I'm writing to you because I've noted the
> wiki page about "Lleva un paquetico en tu corazón" and I'd like to have
> more info about it, to promote it (maybe via DPN or with a specific
> announcement and/or add it on the /events/ page on www.debian.org .

We think it's great!

> What you think about it? Could you please send me some infos in english
> explaining who is organizing, what are the aims, where it will be (yes,
> on IRC but it seems that you also will be on a specific place/event --
> Campus Party? the wiki link to it lead to an empty page), when and so
> on...

The local effort called: "Lleva un paquetico en tu corazón" is mainly
focused on giving some love to our packages in Debian. Some members of
[1]Debian Colombia are attending [2]Campus Party 2011 and we want to use that
physical space to work and hopefully recruit more members.

Currently we have a [3]wiki page with some of our advances and we are
almost all day on #debian-co at irc.debian.org to coordinate the work
with other people that are interested but didn't attend the event.

Other plans include a key signing party and hanging out with the locals.

Regards,

[1] http://debiancolombia.org
[2] http://campus-party.com.co
[3] http://http://wiki.debian.org/DebianColombia/LLevaUnPaqueticoEnTuCorazon_2011