Re: DebianDay - call for organization?!

This year the statements could not be text-only .. but in images and video. What do you think? how is this possible?

We had great appreciation for the social networks (identi.ca, irc, twitter, facebook,...) but we can not monitor all...

Citando Alexander Reshetov <eof@debian-by.org>:

I just remembered a wonderful page "Debian Appreciation Day" [1].
I belive that it should be announced in this year too. And all subsequent ;-)
This isn't about organization Debian Days (in meaning of something like
a party, which discussed in the beginning of thread) but it's part of
greate event in Debian world and good moment to say thanks for anyone
in Debian Community.

 1 : http://thank.debian.net

--
://ValessioBrito.info