Re: Call for Reviews: DebConf Newbies Announcement Draft

Hi!

Am 16.05.2011 13:47, schrieb Justin B Rye:

> Checking it out worked, but
>
> svn -m "proofreading" commit 2011-05-15-DebConfNewbies.wml failed.

Strange.  I have no idea, why the first command succeeded, but then the
commit fails.

> It works when I try again now, but I notice the directory structure
> has changed - maybe last time I invoked it from the wrong
> subdirectory or something and that's its idea of an appropriate
> error message for "file not found"?  As you may have noticed, I'm not
> a regular VCS user, let alone a subversion user...

As a regular reviewer the easiest workflow for you is to once run:
svn co svn+ssh://svn.alioth.debian.org/svn/publicity

And later
"svn update" in the newly created folder publicity to get the latest
changes.

Best regards,
  Alexander