Re: DebConf10 Final Report announcement

On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 10:53:07PM -0400, David Prévot wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Le 10/05/2011 21:40, Tiago Bortoletto Vaz a écrit :
>
> > Does it deserve to be published in DPN?
>
> Of course!
>
> > Ping me if you need my help on this.
>
> If you are able to provide a short (à la DPN-style article) summary or
> anything else to present this report, it would be highly appreciated.
> You're welcome to propose a draft directly in Subversion, but we would
> also be happy if you send us a few lines by mail.
>
> http://wiki.debian.org/ProjectNews/HowToContribute#Accessing_the_subversion_repository

Thanks David. I've just commited an entry to DPN index.wml. Please fixe typos
or even content itsef as you want.

Regards,

  .''`.  Tiago Bortoletto Vaz                         GPG  :      1024D/A504FECA
 : :' :  http://tiagovaz.org                          XMPP : tiago at jabber.org
 `. `'   tiago at {tiagovaz,debian}.org               IRC  :       tiago at OFTC
   `-    Debian GNU/Linux - The Universal OS               http://www.debian.org