Re: shapado.debian.net

On Sat, Oct 02, 2010 at 11:47:27AM -0500, Fernando C. Estrada wrote:
> For me works, maybe during the use will be necessary to define at least
> one moderator for language or roles like that, at the moment Luis and me
> are the admins so if anyone want to help us just say it ;-)

OK, I've just mailed -project including a brief RFH and mentioning you
two as contact points—you're all Cc:-ed.  I've a question to better
understand whether there are currently bottlenecks in the "scaling" of
the service.  Are all questions and answers moderated by default, or
only if they trigger some SPAM filter?

Cheers.

ti resta John Fante -- V. Caposella .......| ..: |.......... -- C. Adams