Re: Review for Debian booth announcement

On Thu, Sep 30, 2010 at 02:02:02PM -0400, Michael Hanke wrote:
> below is the draft of an announcement for a Debian booth at the 40th
> annual meeting of the Society for Neuroscience. I'd be glad if this
> could be reviewed and subsequently published through all relevant
> channels.

Hi Michael, thanks for this draft announcement.  Just a small heads up
on the "protocol" of -publicity; you're supposed to keep an eye on the
mailing list and ask the press time to "fire", once all the suggested
changes have been integrated (usually it's very quick, don't worry too
much).

> Acknowledgements
> ----------------
> This booth has been made possible by the generous support of Prof. James V.
> Haxby, Dartmouth College, New Hampshire, USA.

I've a question about this: does it mean that, in the end, Dartmouth
College is going to cover the full booth cost?

If this is the case: thanks a lot!, and please feel free to add a thank
on behalf of Debian to the college in the above paragraph, it's a very
much appreciated support (or I can send a thank you message to your
prof, whatever you think would be more appropriate).  If on the other
end this is not the case, please mention Debian somehow in the
acknowledgement section.

All the best for SfN,
Cheers.

ti resta John Fante -- V. Caposella .......| ..: |.......... -- C. Adams