Re: Debian-News.net down

Hi,

Right people in CC, email a one click of the debian-news homepage..
Contact: http://www.debian-news.net/about/

On Thu, Sep 23, 2010 at 06:15:37PM +0400, Roman Khomasuridze wrote:
> I mentioned problems with debian-news.net these days, and now's theres a
> banner about seeking new hosting company.
> Good thing is I work at one, so we can offer quality hosting service for
> debian-news (plus I'll be realy happy to contribute to debian project, at
> least this way)
>
> I'm not sure this is right place to post about it, and if not, well...
> sorry, and maybe you can guide me to correct ML or contact.

http://www.debian-news.net/ :
« Debian-News is not related to the Debian Project. »

By the way, that would be great that debian-news people contribute to
Debian Project News as they watch Debian community !
http://wiki.debian.org/ProjectNews/HowToContribute

--
Simon Paillard