FLOSS weekly interview for the Debian project

Hi team,

I listen every week to FLOSS weekly [1], which is a great podcast, that
you can find on twit.tv. "Randal L. Schwartz" <merlyn@stonehenge.com> is
the host for the show, together with a co-host that changes every week.
Few months ago, it was Leo Laporte that was the co-host.

I am to be interviewed for my web hosting software [2] by Randal, and I
told him that it would be interesting to have someone from the Debian
project to be interviewed as well.

One of Randal's requirement, is that the leader of the OSS project has
to write to him to request for an interview. So, I think it would be
great if our DPL (Debian Project Leader) Zack, or anyone from Debian
that would represent us like someone from the publicity team, was
sending a mail to Randal to ask for such an interview. I don't know it
HAS to be Zack to get interviewed, as he might be quite busy as well.

For your information, FLOSS weekly is the most listened to podcast on
the statistics of GPodder and many others. So I think it would be a
great for Debian.

I'm unsure how much the person that would be interviewed would have to
prepare. It's just a guess, but when I listen to the show, it's very
professional, and I think that just answering to the questions of Randal
without much preparation should be enough. Maybe Randal will be able to
tell more about it, or myself when Randal sends me the paper work he
said he would send.

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)

[1] http://twit.tv/FLOSS
[2] http://www.gplhost.com/software-dtc.html
http://packages.debian.org/sid/dtc-common

P.S: If this was to be done, I think it would be wise as well to
advertise for Randal's show in the Debian news list BEFORE the show, so
that everyone could listen to it (there's a live feed as well, AFAIK).