Re: klibc release note

Hi!

Am 07.09.2010 11:08, schrieb maximilian attems:
> thanks for featuring newer klibc with important fixes for regular
> netbooting large clusters, release announcement:
> http://www.itp.tuwien.ac.at/~mattems/blog/2010/08/28#klibc_1.5.20

Sorry, I'm confused.  I neither understand your mail, nor your blog.  Do
you want us to add something about that into the next issue of the DPN?
 If so, I'm sorry, please be more specific about the changes, and why
they are so important Debian users should be informed about it.

Best regards,
  Alexander, slightly confused to get thanks for something, he hasn't done