Re: Debian Project News 2010/11 frozen. Please review and translate

 On 2010-09-06 11:35, Alexander Reichle-Schmehl wrote:
Hi!

I just finished the last bits for the latest issue of the Debian Project
News to be release on Wednesday.  I would appreciate reviews and
translations.

Instructions can be found on http://wiki.debian.org/ProjectNews

Best regards,
   Alexander

Thank you Alexander,
let alone what Aioanei Rares already reported, here are my remarks:

A new update release for Debian GNU/Linux 5 Lenny has been released.
sound a little bad. Perhaps just "A new update"?

According to the<a href="http://bts.turmzimmer.net/details.php";>unofficial
	release-critical bug counter</a>, the upcoming release,
	Debian 6.0<q>Squeeze</q>, is currently affected by
226 release-critical bugs. Ignoring bugs which are easily solved
	or on the way to being solved, roughly speaking, about
129 release critical bugs remain to be solved for the
	release to happen.
Heh :-S
So now the high number excludes bugs fixed in unstable? Sorry but this is not what the formulation suggests to me at all :-(