Re: Guidance needed for Italian Debian/Ubuntu mini-conference press-announce

On Thu, Aug 26, 2010 at 02:26:16PM +0200, Luca Bruno wrote:
> [Please CC: me in reply, I'm not subscribed]

Ping on this. I've just noticed that some "non official" announcements
are starting to circulate. That is good!, but it would be nice to
complement them with an official announcement.

Just be bold!, when you think you've an announcement which is in your
opinion ready to be sent out, just post it to -publicity (Cc:-ing
press@d.o might be a good idea too) and say so. The press team then
usually picks it up for a final review and sends it out.

Thanks a lot for your efforts on organizing DUCC-IT !
Cheers.

ti resta John Fante -- V. Caposella .......| ..: |.......... -- C. Adams