Debian Project News 2010/08 more or less finished

Hi!

I'm quite finished with the upcoming issue of the Debian Project News,
however I'm not really satisfied by it.  It's quite short¹ and I really
don't like my summary of the "Popcon submissions decreasing / Howto
attract more users" thread on the debian-devel list.

Who ever has an idea on what to add to this issue or on how to rewrite
that paragraph, feel free to do so.  I won't freeze this issue for some
hours.

Best regards,
  Alexander

1: In Germany Journalist call that "Sommer hole" as all people are on
vacation nothing happens; maybe that's affecting us, too?