Re: Debian Project News 2010/06 frozen, please review and translate

Thank you Alexander, here are my remarks:
There is
likely be an introductory session on Friday evening again for people who
have not attended a BSP before.
There is a syntax error at the start of this sentence.
There are 2 spellings used: "DebianDay" and "Debian Day".
As there haven't been
enough volunteers for the team declassifying the archive of the
private Debian mailing list, he just documented the status quo regarding
the implementation of <a
href=""http://www.debian.org/vote/2005/vote_002">http://www.debian.org/vote/2005/vote_002">that general
resolution</a>.
This doesn't sound good. Perhaps s/ the status quo regarding the implementation of / the status of the implementation of /
That's similar to what has been done with features developed
for the <a
href=""http://lists.debian.org/">http://lists.debian.org/<20100624081405.GB5733@login1.uio.no>">Debian
based installations in the Extremadura, Spain.
There shouldn't be a "the" before "Extremadura", since it is a common noun.

Cyril Brulebois from Debian's <q>X Strike Force</q> called for help
testing the <a
href=""http://ikibiki.org//blog/2010/07/04/We_need_you_redux/">http://ikibiki.org//blog/2010/07/04/We_need_you_redux/">xserver-xorg-video-intel
driver</a> for Intel based graphic cards.
"Intel based graphic cards" does not make sense to me. This should probably be simply "Intel graphic cards".

Four applicants have been <a href=""http://lists.debian.org/E1OT1hh-0001zw-Gp">http://lists.debian.org/E1OT1hh-0001zw-Gp@merkel.debian.org">accepted</a>
as Debian Developers and two applicants has been <a href=""http://lists.debian.org/E1OTQCx-00054Y-P6">http://lists.debian.org/E1OTQCx-00054Y-P6@ries.debian.org">accepted</a>
as Debian Maintainer since the previous issue of the Debian
Project News.
"two applicants" does not agree with "has", since the former is plural and "has" is the third person.

According to the <a href=""http://bts.turmzimmer.net/details.php">http://bts.turmzimmer.net/details.php">unofficial
release-critical bug counter</a>, the upcoming release, Debian 6.0
<q>Squeeze</q>, is currently affected by
411 release-critical bugs.
95 of them have already been fixed in Debian's <q>unstable</q> branch. Of the remaining
306 release-critical bugs,
49 already have a patch (which might need testing) and
16 are marked as pending.
411 bugs minus 95 bugs makes more than 306 bugs. If you found a way to make RC bugs disappear, this would be worth a news item!