Re: Debian Bug-Squashing-Party 16-18th July in Munich, Germany

Hi,

On Thu, Jul 08, 2010 at 12:15:28AM +0200, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 07, 2010 at 07:59:39PM +0200, Michael Banck wrote:
> > There will be a Bug-Squashing-Party in Munich over the weekend 17/18th
> > of July. It will start on Friday, 16th July at 18:00.
>
> Wonderful!
>
> IMHO this is a perfect candidate for a wider announcement. d-d-a comes
> to my mind, following recent examples [1,2].

Well, we don't have much crash space left for people from outside
Munich, so I am not sure advertising it too much is worth it.  Also, in
order to keep the BSP productive, integrating too many newbies might be
difficult.

I have now blogged about it (to appear on Planet Debian soonish), and
adding it to the next DPN (if they get published beforehand) is fine, of
course.  So unless I get convinced otherwise, I don't plan to repost it
to d-d-a.

Michael