Re: Debian Project News 2010/05 frozen, please review and translate

Hi,

On Sat Jun 26, 2010 at 00:03:54 +0200, Alexander Reichle-Schmehl wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Hi!
>
> I just finished the last bits for the latest issue of the Debian Project
> News to be release on Monday.  I would appreciate reviews and translations.
>
> Instructions can be found on http://wiki.debian.org/ProjectNews

while reviewing the newest issue (and fixing some stuff), i observed
that we mix urls linking to lists.d.o. In one paragraph we have
lists.d.o/msg-id, in the next we link the archive link.

Should we commit ourself to one type of link here?

Cheers
Martin
--
 Martin Zobel-Helas <zobel@debian.org>  | Debian System Administrator
 Debian & GNU/Linux Developer           |           Debian Listmaster