Re: Use of meaningful (and probably non-verbal) hyperlinks

Hi,

I've been told (thank you Andrei), that the subject I just raised [0]
should also be announced on debian-www, debian-doc and
debian-l10n-english, so let me try to fix the initial mess. My thought
was focused on the DPN, thus the choice of debian-publicity, but maybe
debian-l10n-english is a better place to follow up this thread.

[0] [🔎] hu37d4$ule$1@dough.gmane.org">http://lists.debian.org/[🔎] hu37d4$ule$1@dough.gmane.org

Cheers

David