Re: linux.com and Debian

also sprach Andrew Donnellan <andrew@donnellan.name> [2009.04.13.0156 +0200]:
> I'd be interested in writing as well, but it'd be good to know
> what sort of stuff they're looking for with a bit more detail.

Right now, I only really know two things:

1. it's content geared at users (as in: not just
developers/community members, like our planet is), as linux.com
wants to be a one-stop location for people trying to find out more
about linux.

2. most distros will be present and writing, but there seems to be
an agreement to stay away from inter-distro arguments and instead
unite to promote linux, not the distros per se.

That is all for now,

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@d.o>      Related projects:
: :'  :  proud Debian developer               http://debiansystem.info

"der glaube an den kausalnexus ist der aberglaube"
                                                       -- wittgenstein