Re: Draft for lenny release announcement

On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 11:26, Alexander Reichle-Schmehl
<alexander@schmehl.info> wrote:

> I have added "For leisure time several new games have

Leisure time sounds formal and cumbersome to me. How about dropping
the prefix and going with "Several new..."? Otoh, that is a bit abrupt.
Unfortunately, I can't come up with a better suggestion, though.

> beed added including puzzle games as well as firt-person shooters.  A

s/firt/first/

> notable change is the introduction of <q>goplay</q> a graphical games

> browser ofering filters, search, screenshots and descriptions for games in

s/ofering/offering/

> Would that be a compromise?

Of course, looks good imo :)

Richard