Re: Draft for lenny release announcement

Hi Alexander,

Some suggestions..

On Tue, February 10, 2009 22:02, Alexander Reichle-Schmehl wrote:
> I think content wise we are done; it's quite long for an announcement,
> but I think it's still okay.  So please give it an other content check,
> which I will add tomorrow.

| <q>Armel</q>...

| the Orion platform...

The last paragraph doesn't make sense, because "this" seems to refer to
armel. I think it originally followed right after the first quoted one,
and then it does make sense, and the armel one was probably added
inbetween lateron. I suggest to either move the armel paragraph one down
or to reword the beginning of the last one a bit.

| The installer boot process has also received many attention:

"many" should be "much"

cheers,
Thijs