styleguide

I think it's okay if we don't make the claim to write perfect
stories from the start. After all, most of use aren't journalists
and/or still learning.

As such, I don't think we need a strict styleguide, but there are
a number of things which I've noticed and would like to point out:

- short titles: keep titles short, ideally succinct.
- active tense: the passive tense is to be avoided. It is perceived
  to sound weird.
- release names: we lower-case our release names, so it's lenny, not
  Lenny.
- ...?

"the greatest trick the devil ever pulled
 was convincing the world he didn't exist."
                                   -- verbal kint (the usual suspects)

spamtraps: madduck.bogus@madduck.net