DPN workflow

Hi guys,

the first issue of DPN is awesome! Thanks to everyone who
contributed. It makes me very happy to have such news bits back!

I noticed the occasional spelling mistake in the news and saw on the
wiki that native speakers are sought to correct mistakes on
http://wiki.debian.org/ProjectNews/Issues/Current. I wonder whether
there's a way to do this without requiring moinmoin interaction.
I am not a native speaker, but I'd be happy to help on the editorial
side of things.

Wouldn't it make sense to develop these things in a VCS, one story
per file? We could then use tags for the workflow. I'd be happy to
set up an ikiwiki instance for this so that people can *also* use
the web.

"even if you persuade me, you won't persuade me."
                                                       -- aristophanes