debian tshirts in western europe

Hi,

(First: apologies for cross posting.)

I'd like to sell Debian Tshirts at the Linux Expo Amsterdam
( http://panic.et.tudelft.nl/~costar/linuxexpoamsterdam2001/ ), next week.
I unfortunately didn't succeed in getting shirts printed...  It took the
Tshirt guy here a week to decide he couldn't make it.

So, does anyone have Debian Tshirts leftover from an earlier event? I'm
willing to invest NLG 1000,-, i.e. 450 euro for the shirts. I could travel
to anywhere in the netherlands, western germany, belgium, or northern france
to pick up a pile of Tshirts. Anyone?

Bye,

Joost

PS: reply to me and/or debian-events-eu please. I'm not subscribed to -commercial
or -publicity.

--
                                  . .
Joost van Baal                   .   .